Re: [CH] Bye bye

yoda (yoda@cablespeed.com)
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:11:53 -0400

I typically get a big bowl of which ever hots are ripe out of the garden, or
the greenhouse - a mix of jals, hab. pequin,or datils, coarsely chop them, put
them in a vision ware pan ( ceramic ) add vinegar to cover, and add a couple
tablespoon of salt heat to boiling and let simmer for a couple hours, then let
cool. Repeat the next day, let cool run them through the blender, then strain
into a clean pot, taste, add salt, water, garlic, sweet pepper puree, fruit
juice, mustard, etc until it tastes the way I want it

Then heat to boiling and pour into hot clean bottles.

I get the hot pepper smell, some steam that will make you itch for days, but
no grass smell.

The mixture disoclors Stainless steel, and eats aluminum for lunch, so I use
ceramics pot only.

--
Dogs believe they are human.... Cats believe they are God......