Re: [CH] reintroduction

Harold James (mdspice@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:10:51 -0400

You know that this is sick so I had to join in.

How about roasted cat with a Habanero cream sauces

Habanero cream sauce
1/4 chopped green pepper
1 can (1 pound 13 ounces) tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 TBS butter
2 tsp. sugar
1 sprig thyme
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. chili powder
Three fresh Habaneros
1 bay leaf
1 qt heavy cream sauce
Wild kitty Spicy Season Salt to taste

In a cast iron pan add butter, onion, bell pepper, and celery sauté until
the onions are clear; add the garlic cook for 3 minutes. Place tomatoes,
habs, bay leaf, thyme, chili powder, and cook for five minutes, add heavy
cream and Wild kitty Spicy Season Salt to taste. Serve over angel hair
pasta.

How to roast the cat: sprinkle cat with fiery season salt, rub with olive
oil and place on a rotisserie. Cook cat at 300 degrees for 3 1/2 hours. Cut
cat into quarter's place on plate with pasta and spoon cream sauce over. Can
garnish with Parmesa