RE: [CH] Smokin'

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:35:11 -0500

Not many men tell (or ask) me to take it out...

However, since ittiz you, Father Jim, I shall do so.

Update on the smokin'...  Things got a titch outta hand, what with all the
beer and all...  And the green cayennes ended up charcoal.  :(  Was also
going at 200/250.  Now know to go lower, but I was afraid to go that low
initially.  (Padre, ain't no way I can go 36 or so hours...  Will yust have
to go 4, 5, 7 or whatever and let sit for a bit in the cabinet or dehydrate.
But, still...  I R making progress!!!)

However, the habs got nice and leathery, tho a bit bitter.  Will not use
water again, no sir.

When I grow up, I'm gonna be as good a smoker as Cameron, my hero.

And now onto a different thread.  Yes, Father Jim is a love and a saint.  A
few years back he, too, sent me my stuff before I ever paid him.  For this
reason, I no longer place orders with him!  LOL!!!  Not due to any lacking
on HIS part, but due to my piggyness!!!  I'd order gods knows how much
stuff - prolly a goodly $200 or so - and since I've not the
means/wherewithall/funds to pay him...  Well.  There you have it.

And venting moisture laden air?  Big time doin' that, what with all the
beer...  Can you say, "Contest!"?

Hugs to you 'Heads,

green, CH #2156