Re: [CH] serranos

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:02:44 -0500

At 11:12 PM -0400 8/27/02, Leslie Mandic wrote:

>AND will a red one be hotter than a green one?
>Ialmost always see them in green. did a google image search and this
>one looks quite a bit like mine....

I had that problem  with some plants at my dad's house.  Well, he had
the problem, I guess - I just planted them (from seeds), he tended
them.  The red ones didn't seem any hotter, but did seem sweeter, if
that makes sense.

>I did get a few pictures now if I can just find the USB cable to
>transfer them to the computer and then figure out how to get them up
>an iphoto....
>Really need to get Robin Williams OSX Mac book.

What kind of camera do you have?  If you've got a Nikon Coolpix you
don't really need iPhoto.  As soon as you plug in the usb cable it
mounts like a hard drive, and you can do whatever you want with the
jpeg or tiff files (depending on the camera settings)...

I don't know the Robin Williams Mac OSX book, but David Pogue's OSX book,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000820/gzzzgaconsulcorp ,
is great for general learning how to use the OS, especially if you're
moving from the older MacOS.  We bought it at work for our employees
to peruse, theoretically before asking me how to do something.

and John & William Ray's book,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672324652/gzzzgaconsulcorp ,
is great if you really want to dig into the nooks and crannies of the
OS

So, how long was that iMac on backorder, or did you not get the new
wide screen?

--
Chad Gard, KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder