[CH] Re:OT Mac talk

Leslie Mandic (rnonrun@bellsouth.net)
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:14:09 -0400

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 10:02  AM, Chad A Gard wrote:

> So, how long was that iMac on backorder, or did you not get the new
> wide screen?

Thanks for the links, yeah I had been looking I think at David Pogue's
book if its the Missing Mac Manual.
Williams I am familiar with from my Berkeley BMUG days where she was
promoting her other books... *The little Mac Book* and the *Mac is Not a
Typewriter* (boy was I glad to learn you no longer need 2 spaces at the
end of each sentence!) She is very funny and sharp.

Oh I wish I had the wide screen DOUG in BC has one of those... Lucky old
dog.
No I only got a discount of $50 granite now called *Classic* iMac as I
was about really only looking for used one.
its a G3 CD RW
	600mghtz  slow by some standards I suppose but oh so way faster and
kewel for me.
	40 gig hard drive
we thought we were flying on the net and everything with it until last
week BellSouth called and promo-ed me the DSL package!
This was good as everyone was getting ticked that our line was busy and
calling me on my also new cell phone eating up my minutes!!LOL!
Comp USA seemed to have several of the new flat panel iMac's  when we
went to look for software.

--leslie with the new iMac in Louisville, Kentucky not even a month yet.
USDA 6abc depending on who you ask on what day.