Re: [CH] OT Klez rears its ugly head again

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:02:26 -0700

Even us Chile Head Mac Heads.....should we start a new list?? BIG :-)) are getting them, but in the case of a Mac, they will not transmit from our
mail....we just get 'em and then they die.....Doug in BC