Re: [CH] OT Klez rears its ugly head again

Leslie Mandic (rnonrun@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:26:47 -0400

On Tuesday, September 3, 2002, at 04:02  PM, Doug Irvine wrote:

> Even us Chile Head Mac Heads.....should we start a new list?? BIG :-))
> are getting them, but in the case of a Mac, they will not transmit from
> our
> mail....we just get 'em and then they die.....Doug in BC
>
> =Mark wrote:
>>
>> At 02:16 PM 9/3/02 -0500, George A. Starkey wrote:
>>> I just got a Klez infested email that I suspect came from the CH list.
>>> Fortunately, my virus protection nailed it. Time for everyone who
>>> doesn't have AntiVirus on their computer to go through a body-cavity
>>> search...

Really? gee if I got one I had no idea.... does one have to use Outlook
express for this privilege?
I am such a snot I don't like to use Explorer but its the default on my
mailer.

--ooey gooey leslie
always had a mac never had a virus   knoc knoc knoc