[CH] RE: OT Klez rears its ugly head again

Cuchulain Libby (ctlibby@stic.net)
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:54:30 -0500

From: "George A. Starkey" <gas@kdlegal.com>
Subject: [CH] OT Klez rears its ugly head again

> I just got a Klez infested email that I suspect came from the CH list.
> Fortunately, my virus protection nailed it. Time for everyone who
> doesn't have AntiVirus on their computer to go through a body-cavity
> search...

www.mailwasher.net
It's not an AV, it's one of the best anti-spam devices out there. Works sort
of like a tele-zapper, lets you preview and selectively *bounce* unwanted
e-mail. Has a preview function that rudimentarily sniffs out embedded code.
My spam is so low now that I occassionally hit S/R since I'm on du and get
impatient.

-Hound