Re: [CH] Music at the Open Fields?

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 04:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, the Chile String 'Quart'et?  Ok, very VERY BAD joke.

I tell you, played well, bagpipes are a wonder.  We have a fellow here
where I work who plays and it's a wonderment.  Of course, there's not
much that sounds good on a backpipe.  It all kind of sounds the same to
me.  However, I will say this.  There's something about hearing Amazing
Grace on a bagpipe.  Really pulls at you.

Ted

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder, is it possible to build a washtub bass with a plastic
> 5-gallon
> bucket?

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
"The objective of the fighting army is to obtain good ground; it is also the objective of every telegrapher."