Re: [CH] Music at the Open Fields?

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 20:51:27 +0000

>From: tucker <tucker@ticon.net>
>To: Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [CH] Music at the Open Fields?

>   Combine that with all this talk of people taking instruments to the
>fields,
>and I fully expect the first C-H CD to be in stores by Christmas.

Oh, now you've done it.  I hadn't put any thought to C-H versions of
Christmas carols.

Seriously, it really is beginning to look like we might have some fun with
music there.

Today, I took my mother out for a drive to an orchard (Legend Hill, outside
Utica).  Seeing those rows of apple trees brought back good memories - and
some keen anticipation.

- A