Re: [CH] Music at the Open Fields?

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@attbi.com)
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 21:57:31 -0500

Greetings CHs,
As for a CH CD: My laptop has a CD-burner... does any CH out there care
to recommend any software for mixing / recording? =^] We can start with...
                       Spill the sauce
"I was once out [picking chiles] one very mild fall's day,
When I thought I'd lay myself down to rest,
in a big field... of tall... chile plants.
I lay there in the sun and felt it caressing my face..." etc.

Hasta la lista/fiesta,
Jesse G.
CH#1200

Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>> From: tucker <tucker@ticon.net>
>> To: Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [CH] Music at the Open Fields?
>

>>   Combine that with all this talk of people taking instruments to the
>> fields,
>> and I fully expect the first C-H CD to be in stores by Christmas.
>

> Oh, now you've done it.  I hadn't put any thought to C-H versions of
> Christmas carols.
>
> Seriously, it really is beginning to look like we might have some fun
> with music there.
(SNIP)