Re: [CH] Chile Clothing

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 08:50:03 -0500

At 09:03 AM 9/9/2002 -0400, Robert Farr wrote:
>G'mornin', all.
>
>I'm looking for some sources for chile shirts and hats and aprons -
>preferably on the east coast, but the west will do, too.

I dunno about pricing but Penderey's has some chile apparel in their
catalogue. Vests, jackets, caps, toques, etc. Also chile lights for
decorating your display. <www.pendereys.com>. Also
<www.highseastrading.com> and <www.flamingchili.com> have extensive
selection of all things chile... especially apparel.

Mo' Hotta Mo' Betta has a lot too - but they have off-ramp pricing. I can
usually beat their prices locally with no trouble. Someone should tip them
off that mail-order is s'posed to save you money. <GGG>

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!