Re: [CH] Hot Iron

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:34:56 -0600

>>From: VoodooChile <rael64@qwest.net>
>
>>i just hope it will be a leeeeeeetle bit warmer for the entire
>>weekend...and no rain...no frost...no snow...
>>
>>That's all i ask for...
>

>Well, who knows.  This is at the cusp of the season, when the
>weather is likely to make changes that can be the mirror of the
>unpredictable weather of spring.  Maybe the weather will be
>wonderful.  Maybe we (well, some of us) will wake in frost.  Maybe
>rain and mud...
>
>I say, let's try it again and see!  If you can't deal with it, stay home.
>
>- A

Oh I'm there, Brother Alex...I just prefer nice weather. Making my
mental packing list and based on last years experience, it's going
like "hmmm, one pair of long johns or two? Two!...2 pairs of socks
or...5!!"

After all, the less clothing I gotta pack, the more chiles I can bag
and haul home!

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64