RE: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:12:59 -0500

At 07:52 PM 9/11/2002 -0400, Felipe \(Phil\) DeGuzman wrote:
>I unsubscribed 8 hours ago. Please stop harrassing me. Enjoy your
>porn-tainted list.

Apparently you couldn't get that right either. Since if you're unsubscribed
you won't have posting priveleges. Can't have it both ways, Philzy.

Critic #1: I didn't think that was pornography.

Critic #2: I didn't either, what do you think Critic #3?

Critic #3: Don't ask me. I don't even own a pornograph. What is this
pornography, anyway?

Moderator: Whatever gets the judge excited!

NOw, go away you small minded twit, you are bothering your betters.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!