Re: [CH] RE: For Knuckledraggers Only

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:20:32 -0400

At 04:01 PM 9/11/2002 -0500, Dave Drum wrote:

>On the dawning of 9/11 I had a fantasy of giving Osama a cayenne enema.
>Then I remembered that he is supposed to be ill. And I know about the
>healing powers of cayenne. So, I decided that administering a cayenne
>enema probably wouldn't be promoting a desired outcome.

My brother thought it would be appropriate to fasten a smart guidance
system to a 1000 Lb hog and drop it on him from 50,000 feet on a clear day
while he is publicly speaking.

On a more somber note, does anyone think Osama is still alive?  Think about
it, the guy was a major blowhard and couldn't go more than a few weeks
without releasing a "Nya-Nya!" video tape taunting the west.  Well, there's
not been a confirmed word from him since November.  Very out of character...

=Mark

      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

        Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...
               Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a Dog.