Fw: [CH] Good Eats

bradley ellis (h0t5auce@mchsi.com)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 05:36:52 -0500

"Good Eats" is by far the best cooking show on TV ... I only make time for 6
shows: "Good Eats," "Trading Spaces," "Sopranos," "Alias," "24" and
"Spongebob Squarepants."

 Anyway, buy his book. I have 2 copies: one for reading and using near  the
stove and another that is autographed and just sits on the shelf.

One thing about his chile episode ... Alton said to rinse the charred skins
off jalapenos with running tap water. I thought that was a no-no.

 Also ... check out www.altonbrown.com.

 Brad