Re: Fw: [CH] Good Eats, Now Cookwise

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 06:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Amen. I got that book as part of my Channukah gift
from my MIL last year. It is wonderful. I have only
tried one recipe - for a bread. It came out terrific.
Her suggestions are right-on.

She has also been on Cooking Live with Sara Moulton
(sorry that show was taken off and is only in reruns
now). She is fun to watch. The information she gives
is perfect.

I agree. Buy that book. It is worth it but if you want
a book that has lots of information and fewer recipes,
this is what this is. If not, then it isn't for you.
It has a lot of scientific information that can be
hard to read through sometimes. Worth it though.

RisaG