Re: [CH] Brazilian (was Etheopian)

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:18:45 -0400

Alex wrote, Snip:
> And why do we have no list members from Brazil? (wrinkles brow)
> - A

Well Alex, am I to assume your volunteering for the open position of
Recruiting Executive for the Chile-Heads list? (cupped hand covering mouth
but still the snicker escapes)
Paul
PS Did a web search on "Malagueta peppers" & found more than 1 reference to
it being related to the Tabasco, here's 1:

Brazilian Malagueta Pepper
A rare Brazilian variety of hot pepper. Semi-wild cousin to the Tabasco.
Tiny peppers with wrinkly skins. Blistering heat. Pale to medium green
ripening to red. Pod grows to 3/4 of an inch long by 1/4 of an inch wide.