[CH] Was Good Eats, now I'm ranting on Emeril.

George A. Starkey (gas@kdlegal.com)
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:36:37 -0500

Subject: RE: [CH] Good Eats
> noticed a couple glaring errors.
>At least he pronounced capsaicin correctly.  On
>Emeril's pepper episode he refered to something
>called "cap-suh-she-in".  ugh
>Scott... KCK

I used to love Emeril's show, until the fateful day when he said that
he loved iceberg lettuce, what a great flavor, yadda yadda..

Well, I see iceberg lettuce right up there with styrofoam and wheat
chaff. Yech.  I've had a hard time with his show ever since, having that
color my perception of his cooking.  Don't get me wrong. I love all the
other varieties of lettuce, but iceberg just wastes my eating time.

11 days until the "Fields of Screams"!  Oh, I bet they're gonna be hot
this year! WooEEE!

George
Indianapolis