Re: [CH] Was Good Eats, now I'm ranting on Emeril.

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:10:05 -0700

"George A. Starkey" wrote:

> I used to love Emeril's show, until the fateful day when he said that
> he loved iceberg lettuce, what a great flavor, yadda yadda..
>
> Well, I see iceberg lettuce right up there with styrofoam

George, both  Marie and I have a problem with that stuff, it repeats on
both of us, which may have a desirable effect, if you really like the
green junk....you would only have to eat it once a week, and have the
joy of it at every meal! I am slowly catching up with the mail, only 204
to go! Cheers, Doug in BC