[CH] Chile Pepper Fiesta! - Sun Oct 6th, Brooklyn NY. (resend)

Captain Apathy (captappy@yahoo.com)
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

In-Reply-To gotchas, apologies to listadmins. I
promise not to hit reply to any ole message just to
have it fill in the list address anymore. I see I'm
screwing up the hypermail archive. My bad.

Here is that last message again not buried in a thread
it doesn't belong to. Reply to this one only.
------------

kids,

It's praise for the pods and targeted at the plants
themselves no less! Go read it yourself and get
excited.

(Janie from Cross Country is going to be there)

http://www.bbg.org/vis2/2002/chile/index.html

=====
"It is my responsibility to enforce all
 the laws that haven't been passed yet."