Re: [CH] Martinsviile storm

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:08:23 +1200

Hi Jim and all,

I saw a report on Tv news about the storm. I do hope that the "Open Fields"
is not affected in any way.  I am sure you will all have a great time
regardless. Wish I was there.

On Topic I received an envelope with about 50 small packets of different
varieties of seeds from Paul The North Eat Chile man. Four  lots are poking
their heads up already. Not sure if I will be able to try them all this
year.
I just finished the Siberian Indoor Peppers harvest. I have some seeds
available if anybody wishes to try them. Also heaps of Rocotos which have
survived the winter.
Just sent a snail mail address.

Tony Flynn

Subject: Re: [CH] Martinsviile storm