Re: [CH] Journey to Texas

David Cook (zebcook@rcn.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:23:52 -0400

Since this is the chileheads list, I'm voting for Las Cruces/El Paso. You
might want to take a little time and drive down the Mesilla valley between
the two and check out the chile field and pecan groves. Of course the
fields will be all finished, but you can get some nice dried chiles in the
area.

Secondly, oddly enough traffic from Dallas to Austin can be a bear.

David "Zeb" Cook