Re: [CH] Open Fields 2002

Mike Shimek (mike@dmfarms.com)
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 05:29:03 -0700 (PST)

We should be arriving about that time as well. I hope
that weather front pushes Isadora to the Northeast,
keeping the fields dry. My Meteorlogix box here at
the office says 25-84% chance of rain Saturday, at
this point in time. I'm leaning more towards the 25%
as it looks like the front is going to do us good at
this time!

Dryfully yours;
Mike Shimek
D & M Farms

---- Russell Spanard <RSpanard@attbi.com> wrote:
> Well, it's official... Miss Dewi is on American
soil again!

> She flew into Pittsburgh this evening and will be
arriving at the Fields
> around dinner time Friday.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all.
>
> Russ
>
> P.S. The NorthEast ChileMan regrets being unable to
attend OF, but sent a
> gift to be shared with the CHs who can make it:
some of "Mom's Marinated
> Mushrooms"! They look wonderful, but we won't open
them until then!