RE: [CH] New Mexico chile report

Holder, John (John_Holder@jdedwards.com)
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:05:53 -0600

My report:
I was there all last week and returned with two bushels
of Hatch Hot and in my opinion, this is the best batch of chile
I've had in terms of consistency of heat and flavor and amount
of fleshyness on the pods in over five years.  For the first
time, I'm worried that two bushels might not last the year.

John