RE: [CH] information request

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:57:56 -0400

At 02:16 PM 9/26/02 -0600, Holder, John wrote:

>My former blender was an OLD Oster with plastic jar and not
>very strong motor, and sucked at bar drinks, smelled like cap,
>stained red from red chile, cracked, etc.

my former blender (must be going around) was an original waring, glass
container that weighs about ten pounds, motor that would run a
sawmill...inherited it from my folks, and figure it was about 50 years old
when it expired, recently...

>This new one, with the 450 watt and the all-metal drive and glass
>jar makes great margaritas and does a much better job on my sauces.
>I would buy it again especially on the price point.

>  6642 Oster® Cube Blender (12 Speed)

available at amazon fur just under $30...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005QFKH/epinions/104-5471993-1623115

just ordered one...thanks, john...

bill
Coach: Can I draw you a beer, Norm?
Norm:  No, I know what they look like.  Just pour me one.
                 -- Cheers, No Help Wanted