Re: [CH] What's your sign?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:14:28 -0700

Hey Diane....here are another coupla old goats! Both Marie (jan 6) and I
(jan 4) are also Capricorns.....and we heard that two of the same sign
were not supposed to get along???? 55 years, 53 married, 7 kids
later....who are they kidding? course, it took us 50 years to find out
what caused them! kids, that is!  And we both love chiles, right Jim?
Cheers, Doug & Marie in BC