Re: [CH] Another Thank You for Open Fields 2002!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

[in the best Homer Simpson mumbling I can impersonate]

oohhhhhhhh knob creek and cider ohhhhhmmmmmmmmm

;-)

--- "George A. Starkey" <gas@kdlegal.com> wrote:
> To our gracious host and hostess, THANK YOU !!!
> To all the providers of the myriad foods there, THANK YOU!!!
> To all the attendees, THANK YOU!!!
>
> And to whomever made the horseradish/chile combo... I'm glad you
> don't
> work for the "other side". Ay caramba! You need to put a warning
> sticker
> on the jar for geniuses like me, that says: Hey, big dumb guy, no
> s##t,
> THIS WILL HURT YOU!   :^D
>
> CaJohn, your chile (both kinds) were spectacular.  You would have
> blown
> away the competition at the Indy Chili Cook-off that was held the
> week
> before.  Beautiful flavors, man!
>
> I've been craving that Peach Iscream.  That should be a regular Ben &
> Jerry's flavor!
>
> Oh, Rael... if you are worried about the unpastuerized apple
> cider--just mix it 50/50 with some decent whiskey. That'll make it
> safe.
> Hell, after a couple glasses, you won't care. :^)
>
> Hope to see everyone again next year,
>
> George

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Why is it that people with Logizomechanophobia need a computer to
learn how to spell it?