RE: [CH] posted 26 Open Fields 2002 images

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:09:20 -0700

Hey Alex!

Better get some more bandwidth!

<quote>
Temporarily Unavailable
The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended
due to excessive bandwidth consumption.
The site will be available again in approximately 2 hours!
Are you the owner of this site?
To check your daily bandwidth usage, click here.
To obtain a higher bandwidth limit, click here.
</quote>

Nice pix, I was looking and im'ed the url to Mary, who got the above. I
logged off to lower the usage and couldn't get back on.

If you need space/bandwidth I'd be happy to donate some for the OF photos.
Just let me know.

Riley