RE: [CH] Dutch hot spots

CES (ces@preferred.com)
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:19:11 -0400

Rob,

Interesting page below, I'm curious what do they mean by "no mobiles" in
some of the listings.

Charlie.

P.S. To stay on topic. Almost ready to get our first frost here in N.E.
Tennessee. Will be saving 2 red savina, 2 chiletepin, 1 hot lemon and 1 thai
sun. They're in 5 gallon pots on a wagon ready to be pulled inside.