Re: [CH] Chocolate Habs and Apologies for burdening the list

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:11:57 -0400

> Doug Irvine wrote:
>
> > Nope....that is the one who wanted to know how to beat up his daughter!
> > :-)  Cheers...Doug in BC
>
>   Now Doug, there might be some newbies here who aren't aware of the full
> story behind this, and will think there is something terrible going on.
>

>   Attention newbies:  Nothing terrible is going on at the lawyer's house!
> (Well, as far as we know...)

I don't think there was anything evil like of a physical nature going on at
said chilehead lawyers' house. I believe he was just looking at ways to
discipline his daughter for accidentally destroying chilehead
paraphenalia/hot sauce of some sort.

Just in case, I will go and pray at the altar of El Grande (set up by my
overwintering chile pots).

Gary
CH #2169
Planet Gaz