Re: [CH] hot roast

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

I do something similar with chicken or a beef roast -
make slits in the fat (on beef) or in skin of chicken,
stuff with garlic slices and jalapeno slices and then
roast. Yummy.

If doing a beef roast, put it in a slow oven (250
degrees) for 5 hours. If doing a chicken, about an
hour or so.

I have also done this with a venison roast and it was
outrageously good. A friend from Texas told me of
this.

RisaG