RE: [CH] searching for Lynn Edwards

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:29:08 -0500

last known email address: ledwards@crl.com

Regards,
Daniel H. Turkette
President & Executive Chef
The Great American Spice Company, Inc.
PO Box 80068
Fort Wayne, IN 46898
www.americanspice.com
260-420-8118

Do you run an e-commerce site? This is important..
www.youmaybenext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Thompson [mailto:brent@hplbct.hpl.hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:08 AM
To: chile-heads@hplbct.hpl.hp.com
Subject: [CH] searching for Lynn Edwards

Does anyone know where Lynn Edwards is?

Some years ago, Lynn Edwards was an important force on chile-heads list.
But then, a few years ago, he abruptly disappeared without any trace I
could discover, and that remains my state of knowledge to this day.  At the
time, he was living (in Los Altos) in a house he had said he would
eventually have to vacate, so no special amazement for me that he had moved
away from there when I checked one day.  But to be gone from chile-heads
list, too, was unexpected and disturbing.

If anyone knows his whereabouts, contact information, whatever, please let
me (us) know.

 ---   Brent