RE: [CH] Open Fields Photo CDs

Russell Spanard (RSpanard@attbi.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:38:20 -0400

I went and had the CD mailers weighed and bought the stamps for the thirty
or so domestic CDs last Friday. Henning's was the only international one, so
I paid for it and mailed it then.

Was in Seattle for the weekend and stamped and mailed all the rest on Monday
PM. I'm stunned that he got his so quickly!

But the rest of the CDs are "in the mail"!

Russ