Re: Re: [CH] Canadian Savina

lipant@rogers.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:57:37 +0000

Is there a Chile challenge in there somewhere, Alex?

Some parts of Canada are further south than some of the U.S.  Of course, those of us who are total "winter denial" types live in condo's and grow indoors, in our solariums, year round.
Karen Stober, your lemondrop seeds have turned into a prolific bunch of seedlings!  Thanks again.