RE: [CH] Open Fields Photo CDs V8 #603

Russell Spanard (RSpanard@attbi.com)
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:36:44 -0400

Cameron,
Forget the bridge.... I have some spectacular.... uh..... 'waterfront'
property in the Florida Everglades... uh... I mean on the Florida coast...
interested?

:-)

Russ

P.S. Will be "Slumming For Seeds" this winter for next year.

P.P.S. My daughter Aubree has made this email take over 5 minutes to type
because of her "help"! Hopefully - she'll be at OF 2003 so you all can meet
her!