RE: [CH] Open Fields Photo CDs V8 #603

Cameron Begg (begg.4@osu.edu)
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:36:27 -0400

Hi C-H's,

At 1:36 PM -0400 10/24/02, Russell Spanard wrote:
>Forget the bridge.... I have some spectacular.... uh..... 'waterfront'
>property in the Florida Everglades... uh... I mean on the Florida coast...
>interested?

Does it have those big bitey things that taste like chicken?

>P.S. Will be "Slumming For Seeds" this winter for next year.

Go right ahead.

>P.P.S. My daughter Aubree has made this email take over 5 minutes to type
>because of her "help"! Hopefully - she'll be at OF 2003 so you all can meet
>her!

That would be nice. We look forward too it.

"Daddy, why do these people all walk about like g'rillas?"
"Oh, em, they evolved that way for picking chiles Aubree. Want some
more hab ice cream?"
--
---
                      Regards,               Cameron.