RE: [CH] Open Fields Photo CDs

Russell Spanard (RSpanard@attbi.com)
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:24:40 -0400

It seems that I've omitted Alex's photos from the CD (see what happens when
you over-imbibe of El Grande's offspring!!!)

Anyway, my gravest apologies to Jeff and my second gravest apologies to
Alex. I will do my best to rectify this situation.

Russ

P.S. Where did the full-resolution pics of Jeff's come from?????