Re: [CH] Grits!

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:39:40 -0500

>and serve the next day,with a slice of ham. Cheers, Doug in BC.   Where do
>we get the grits, you ask? Everytime we go to the States we stock up!

Save the trip. Go to your local builder's supply and lay in a stash of
wallboard spackle. It's tastier and costs less. OTOH - if you substitute
rice for the grits (even Uncle Ben's Perverted Rice (in the LEATHER box))
you might have something worthwhile.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!