Re: [CH] Grits!

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:25:06 -0600

At 12:11 AM 10/27/2002 -0600, VoodooChile wrote:

Save the trip. Go to your local builder's supply and lay in a stash of
wallboard spackle. It's tastier and costs less. OTOH - if you substitute
rice for the grits (even Uncle Ben's Perverted Rice (in the LEATHER box))
you might have something worthwhile.

>thems fightin words, boy...
>
>(putting on my ass kickin' boots and dusting off the cattle prod...no,
>wait, whoops!...uh, dusting off the pick handle...)

You mean you LIKE Uncle Ben's Perverted Rice???? Get outta here....

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!