Re: [CH] Grits!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:37:59 -0800

AndyB wrote:
> Risa,
>
> I just knew that under all that perfection,
> there had to be one tragic flaw. <G>
>
> Actually, I like my grits fried with real maple syrup.
>
> AndyB
>

> RisaG wrote:
>
>>Send the recipes on, Dan. Send 'em on. I love grits. I
>>am a Yankee through and through but learned to lov
Gadzooks! What in the world did I start here, with my recipe for
breakfast? I had no idea that there would be so many folk who totally
hated grits(wallpaper paste??)(wallboard caulking???) How come none of
you gritz haters said to fix holes in mufflers? Or patch that poor
Escort? I still happen to like grits, and the only problem I have is
getting it! Gonna try a health food store next.  We still have enough to
last until the next trip to Bellingham! Or Kalispell, next time we go to
  the Kootenays.  Still sorry we missed you, Andy...Cheers, Doug in BC