Re: [CH] candy

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Well, that reminds me of something I tried last night.  ;-)

I put FireSalt on a banana with some sugar and made a brulee with a
small torch!  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boy was that good.

Ted

--- Gary Bellinger <yesgaz@itcanada.com> wrote:
> Sounds like its time for the chile pepper goblin to sneak around with
> strange potions and dry mixtures and sprinkle them on the office
> goodies and
> then wait for the evil machinations to bear their fruit.
>
> MUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Why is it that people with Logizomechanophobia need a computer to
learn how to spell it?