Re: [CH] Hungarian Translations

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:41:19 -0600

De Nada!

What appears to be company names:
Garafarm KFT.
Simon
Redei Kertimag
Fleurelle

The Hungarian gentleman had a few them at eBay and even went to  "garden
centers" to find more, offering to get other veggie
seeds if I was interested.  Very helpful and I'm sure he would do the same for
you.  Email me if you would like his email addy.

Paul, I certainly agree on the cat yellow. A lovely pod!  My cat red, along with
a few others, didn't make it.  A June hail storm
decapped most that were in full bud and they all have just floundered all
summer.  The survivors are showing a revival with the lower
sun.  Ya'll just keep those Arctic Blasts to yourselves and I'll be harvesting
in December!

I wish I could offer more info but it has been quite a challenge "growing by
number", but truly fun "blind tastings".  Even the edes
(sweet) ones are quite tasty.

Beth