RE: [CH] Ketchup-y Hot Sauce

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:25:25 -0600

At 08:23 AM 11/1/2002 -0600, green wrote:
>Dave, I've never seen the two you mention - Golden Bell and Lucky Tiger -
>around these parts.  I'm kind'a stuck with the Rooster chile/garlic sauce,
>which is otay with me.  I mean, you know, not knowing any better I don't
>know what I'm missing.  Tho, I'll try both should I come across them.  I'm
>not gonna hold my breath... CUB out here's just started carrying chipotles
>in adobo!!!  (For which I'm ever thankful, even it they are Embasa's.)

Try your local Asian store for the Lucky Tiger (they'll have other brands
as well) and for another source of dried peppers, etc. As the store
personnel for translations of stuff you don't understand. The Golden Bell
stuff is made in (IIRC) Ranch Cucamonga, CA by Double D (something)

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!