Re: [CH] tofu

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:38:45 -0800

MachineGun wrote:

> On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 04:45 PM, madison wrote:
>
>     Hello. I have purchased my first box of tofu. Extra firm silken
>     style. Now
>     what? I don't know how to use it. All suggestions appreciated. With
>     peppers
>     of course.
Hi All....as you may recall, Rael, this old guy is a BIG fan of
tofu....we eat it at least once or twice a week, done in any number of
ways. I must take violent exception to some of the comments made here
today about the beautiful, wonderful product of the soy bean! It has one
really great attribute, in that it takes on the flavour(MY sp!)of
whatever is cooked with it, and if that is a chile pepper(all bow down,
in reverance!)it will make that tofu dish simply magnificent. Ma Po Tofu
is one of the finest HOT chile creations that this world has ever seen.
So, Paul, bite yoa tongue, theya in Massa shootsit, old buddy! It is
great grub....ittiz? Green, ya theya?? Young Doug in BC