[CH] Tofu, Part II

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:49:58 -0500

Bear with me a moment.

Was listening to the radio at work today & an ad came on for Sprint Wireless
that correlates to the tofu thread. Only heard it once so this is not
verbatim, but as close as I can remember.

Sprint pitchman: With all the choices this holiday season, how do you
choose?

Straightman: What kind of turkey you want?
Consumer: What are my choices?
Straightman:We got farm raised turkey, free range turkey, dandelion petal
fed turkeys, wild turkeys,

Fade to a voiceover from the pitchman while you hear the straightman
offering more turkey varieties in background: So consumer, how do you
choose? For $39.95 we'll give you a gazillion free anytime minutes, yada,
yada, yada.

Fade back to straightman: And we got tofu turkey.
Consumer: Tofu turkey, what's that?
Straightman: It's tofu, formed in the shape of a turkey.
Consumer: Really??? What's it taste like?
Straightman: Wellll it taste's like....(long pause)....turkey!

I fell on the floor & everybody in the shop thought I'd died or something
except for the laughter & tears that was emanating from my prone body.
Paul