Re: [CH] The quasi-compleat Wilbur L. Scoville biography (LONG!!)

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:54:37 -0600

Captain:

Thanks for researching and posting this information.  I was alway curious but not
curious enough to pursue it.

Wonder if Warner Lambert Parke-Davis would be willing to relinguish anything.

Beth in Texas