Re: [CH] The quasi-compleat Wilbur L. Scoville biography (LONG!!)

Jim Nelson (jmnelson@winfirst.com)
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:37:39 -0800

Captain Apathy and any odd ships at sea.
Born In 1865 is fine but did anyone find the Month and year of birth?

If that date is forever lost perhaps we could decide by consensus on an
"official"  holiday in the Chile head year during a month with no
pre-existing three day weekend or other holiday.  First Monday  in . . .
 I remain convinced that this is far to good a date for a chilehead
party or a hot luck to be lost in the mist of time.