Re: [CH] (cider brau) + Overwintering

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@attbi.com)
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:13:54 -0600

tucker wrote:
(SNIP cider talk)
> (depending on what brand you buy).  Sort of like a decent beer, as compared
> to the general American pis...  well, never mind.   ;-)))

American..."Pilsner"?  The Polemically Correct term is "American Light
Lager."  Over-engineered macro-brew.  Swillsner.  Lawn maintenance beer.

And now for something completely on-topic:  Most of the chileplants are
over-wintering NICELY under the purple neon tube lights.  Fatali is
still ripening about 15 pods!  Arrivivi gusano is coming back to life
after MAJOR leaf drop, Jamaican kitchen is keeping the COOLEST
forest-green leaves and fruiting pale-red BIG time.  And then some. I
gotta get a digital camera...

Hasta la lista,

Jesse
CH#1200