Re: [CH] Upcoming NPR story - Tabasco

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:35:48 -0600

At 02:08 PM 11/25/2002 +0000, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>I was listening to Morning Edition today, and they ran a promo for a
>segment of the series Present at the Creation, this one about Tabasco.  I
>don't know when they will air it, and there's nothing about it yet at npr.org.

Of course you were listening to NPR. All right thinking (no irony there)
people listen to Bob Edwards and Morning Edition... it's the best in-depth
news available... along with its afternoon companion "All Things
Considered" - all of which prove the statement that "The truth will set you
free.... but, first it will piss you off!"

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!